INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Shake the bottle well just before use.
2. Pour some regency gold into a container
3. Soak any soft clean cloth into the solution.
4. Wring out the cloth well and pour the excess liquid back into the bottle. Now you are ready to clean and polish with just one impregnated cloth right around the home.
5. No need to wax anymore, just use Regency Gold regularly.
6. On furniture that is clogged with old wax and silicone, it may take more than one application to achieve the desired approach.
Highly recommended for all Pine that has been sealed, varnished or lacquered, not suitable for unfinished, bare wood. Nearly all Pine has been finished in some way, but if in doubt, try the Polish in an unseen area first.
Tips for Successful Use of Regency Gold Polish
If the duster is not wrung out enough it may leave the surface of the furniture wet, DO NOT buff with a dry cloth as this will cause smearing to occur. If the furniture being cleaned has a build up of old wax or silicone it may appear streaky on initial application, this is merely Regency Gold doing its job and more than one application may be necessary to achieve the desired result.
Always test in a small unseen area first